Wednesday 25 January 2023

Extolling the wonders of whatsapp

Social media receives quite a bashing for many reasons which are, of themselves, easily understood and acknowledged.

It's rarer, I find, to hear praise so I want to raise a cheer for WhatsApp.

We have a family group through which we published all the deliberations, from the hotly debated but scrupulous choosing of the teams for a sweep on the World Cup last year, through the decisions as to what the prize categories should be, down to banter concerning the prize giving ceremony!!

There was so much humour (well, I think and hope it was humour!!)  How simple, how brilliant in bringing together all the wings of the family, wherever they are located in this country and abroad and bringing out the comedian in so many of them. (That aspect passed me by, I'm sad to say!!)

And, of course, it's free, as far as I can see!! A win/win situation, for definite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment