Sunday 10 September 2017

About my baggy cotton cardigan

I am a great lover of wearing cotton clothes, especially in summer.
Having found what I thought was a very useful white cotton cardigan in Gap, I was disappointed to find that, after what I considered to be way too short a period of time, it became baggy and shapeless!! Having  DEFINITELY NOT had my 'money's worth' out of it, I was seriously disgruntled and about to put it in the bag of rags for the charity shop!!
The fact that it also had a tea/coffee/unspecified small stain on it, which was down to nobody's fault except my own was, sadly, another factor. My usual cold water/soap/vanish-soap treatment having failed, compounded its fate.
HOWEVER, a reprieve has been granted and it has been spared. I am also a very cold body in bed and needed a summer bed-jacket. Inspiration made me try my baggy cardigan and - guess what - it's perfect. I snuggle inside it, happpily warm and very happy to be getting more value for my money.
I feel so happy that my ugly duckling cardigan has become my super-duper summer bed-jacket.


No comments: