Tuesday 8 August 2023

About new year's resolutions re health

I'm not much of a one for these but have decided that there are some sensible changes I could make to improve my health.

The first one is so simple and obvious and probably corny, but it is simply, to GO TO BED EARLIER!!
If I start to get ready at about 10 o'clock, I might be in bed for 1015. When it's my usual 1030 (ish) it seems to creep round to 11 so easily!! Then, if I don't nod off straight away, I can be awake till 3am!! Terrible; shattered all next day. I'm trying anyway.

The second one concerns my spine!! I am over 60 myself and have a much loved and very close friend who has severe osteoporosis. With other health issues I've had myself and trying in a very basic but very regular effort to stay fit, I've come to realise that I spend most of my life slouching, not keeping my back/spine straight.

Some months later, (see date above) I realise I'd forgotten every word. Good to have a wake-up call (or should I say, ''Back straight all day'' and ''get to bad at night!'')

No comments: