Monday 3 June 2024

About keeping our faces as 'young' as possible

My basic skincare plan, such as it is, consists of applying whatever body lotion or hand cream I happen to have at hand, generally gifts, Mother's Day, birthday, Christmas etc, to my face, hands, arms and the other few parts of my body which are likely to be in contact with the outer world!

Over recent years, I've found myself, as I apply the cream to my face, almost massaging it in, whilst, at the same time, pulling the strangest grimaces. The idea came to me from a yoga booklet I read many years ago showing various movements, one of which was called 'the lion' and was a way of exercising our facial muscles.

I just feel it must be important to try to keep our faces as supple as we can because they are the most exposed parts of our bodies by a long way, especially in my case, as I am a very 'nesh' character, noted for wearing scarves, polo necks, hats and gloves etc.

Just a thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment